Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tonight

As mentioned earlier in the week I will not be there this evening. I am hoping you will all play well with others and get this w/o up on a board. Maybe we could designate Alan to be the whip cracker this time??

WU:
200 swim
400 pull
300 3-5-7 per 50m

Set:
6 x 300m descend times 1 - 3; build pace each 300 4 - 6. 10 sec rest

8 x 50 sprint on the 1.30

WD:
200 IM ez

Total 3300M


We have the bike room booked so feel free to use it if you want to get a spin in.......although with this nice weather it might be preferable to get in a nice ez run afterward.

Have fun and drop me a line if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Dean

2 comments:

Matt said...

Anyone coming to the pool to do this workout tonight?

I was thinking of coming a little earlier, say 5:45, as 3300m is going to take me longer than an hour to do...

Ayesha said...

Anybody feel like braving the scene at the Canton pool this weekend and doing this workout, Sat or Sun morning?