Thursday, August 14, 2008

Plan for tonight (8/14)-- UPDATE

Dean will probably not be at practice tonight-- so it looks like you are stuck with me! Here is the plan:

We are going to do a 1500 meter open water time trial after a warm up. We will start from the beach, do the swim and finish on the beach. I will time you and show you the course. Following that, you can opt to do the bike loop with those who are interested. We will go in groups, so people can go at their own pace. It is about a 7.5 mile loop, plan on going once or twice depending on your preference and the light situation.

As it will be getting dark earlier than last time we were there, if you want to run as well, I suggest you try to get it in before 6:15.

Finally- the weather might give us some problems... so keep your fingers crossed that it holds out until later!

If you have any questions, feel free to post here, email me (ejagusch@gmail.com) or call me on my cell (240-994-7058)

See you tonight!

No comments: